Date(s) - October 18, 2021
7:15 pm - 10:00 pm
Online event: Register for event
Have you ever had one of those hectic frazzled busy days where you are constantly running from pillar to post and back again. The white rabbit from Lewis Carolls Alice in Wonderland was always late for that very important date.
- Do you struggle with procrastination?
- Does your inbox overflow?
- Do you waste time in unproductive meetings ?
- Do you want to be more in control of your time?
- Do you want to create better time management habits?
- Would like some practical tips and hacks to take your time back?
If you said yes to any of these questions , this workshop is a must.
Join Cornerstone Communicators Advanced Toastmasers Club, with our special guest speaker Janet Alkema the time finder specialist who will be sharing ideas, strategies and tactics to help you make the most of your time
Sorry you missed it?
For the benefit of our members, we record many of our workshops and meetings. This allows them relive the moment or benefit from meetings they were unable to attend. If you're not yet a member, contact us to learn more.