At Cornerstone Communicators Advanced Toastmasters, we do things a little differently.
How does it differ from a normal TM club?
- Frequent workshops with inspiring external speakers
- Networking with more advanced speakers and leaders
- Opportunities to participate in longer talks and workshops
What will I gain as a member?
- The chance to work on higher level projects with guidance
- Longer slots for presenting workshops and advanced speeches
- Guidance with questions about leadership, tackling higher level projects etc
- Help to gain your Distinguished Toastmaster award. Half of our members already have!
At Cornerstone, our members undertake projects and “challenges” that are aligned with their personal and professional aspirations. You can find out about some of our member’s Cornerstone Challenges by visiting our Meet Our Members page.
I’m interested! How do I become a member?
How advanced must I be to join?
If you have completed level 2 of Pathways (or equivalent) and/or lead a club as a President or vice-president, Cornerstone Communicators is the ideal place for you to develop your skills further
What’s the story behind Cornerstone?
If you’d like to know more about our history, you can read the story behind Cornerstone Communicators Advanced Toastmasters.